Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Today's lesson for myself

Lesson learned today :

Don't easily trust somebody's word about your family, friends without you confirm it to the person by yourself.


Don't tell anyone about your money..or anything related with money.

I just saw a tv program that shows past case about how a woman can be a devil just because money.. she until killed ( or made 3 of her friend to kill) their husbands.. And took their money with soo many devilish words and methods.. OMG..

God.. Please guide me, my family, and my friends..
Guide us and protect us always..
If we are going to the wrong way, make a whisper to our ears and our hearts.. So , we listen to Your words and return to your way.
Lead our way so we will walk in Your way always.

I am soo scared because watching this show...Since it is a real case in this real world. Oh My..

No comments: